- Accepts Etsy gift cards
If you're looking for a trendy, one-of-a-kind clothing item, this Champion tie-dye hoodie is the one! It's almost impossible to create two similar items during the garment-dyeing process, so every piece has a unique touch to it.
• 82% cotton, 18% poly fleece
• Fabric weight: 12 oz/yd² (406.9 g/m²)
• Unique scrunch-dye, tie-dye pattern
• Reverse Weave® cross-grain cut resists shrinkage
• Two-ply hood with matching drawcords
• 1×1 rib knit side panels, sleeve cuffs, and bottom hem
• Front pouch pocket
• Woven label at the back of the neck
• Embroidered "C" logo on left sleeve
• Blank product sourced from El Salvador
A new policy I have adopted since the pandemic is that if you ordered multiple items, I will ship whatever is available first whether or not the whole order is ready. Sometimes this can cause confusion, but I've found it's always a better overall experience for the customer to have part of their order and a promise that the rest is on it's way than sitting and waiting for possibly several days with no items.
The reason for this is how unreliable all shipping is at the moment. Again, I'd rather begin the shipping process as soon as possible rather than wait.
I've noticed sometimes with how I process my orders that there can be a slight yellow hue behind the design when it's printed on white apparel. I have found that after one wash, the hue goes away.
The cause of the temporary discoloration is from the adhesive I use to secure the design. If the discoloration does not go away after washing once, please let me know and I would be more than happy to accept the return with a full refund OR a return and replacement.